Wow, Mark, that was nearly wrong in every particular! It bordered on fractally wrong, in that every little piece, taken by itself, was as wrong as the whole.
December 7, 2014
[I read Mark Morford’s troll piece and briefly considered blogging about it. But I prefer to blog about things that either no one has noticed yet or that I have a quasi-unique viewpoint on. And this piece has been well covered by many others. This is just a small sample:
- Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high “ (ARFCOM)
- Black Friday Gun Sales Fueled By ‘Scared White Guys’ (Glock Talk)
- Mark Morford Thinks He Has Gun Owners Pegged (Jeff Soyer)
- Paranoid Racists Spur Black Friday Gun Sales Surge. Allegedly. (Robert Farago)
- Anti-gun bigot’s projection shows just who the true ignorant and fearful haters are (David Codrea on JPFO).
I have seen this sort of thing many times before but didn’t have a name for it. Fractally wrong. I like it. I like it a lot.—Joe]