It will not effect hunting or sporting firearms, instead the bill will protect hunters and sportsman.
Senator Dianne Feinstein
January 24, 2013
Feinstein: Goal is to Dry Up the Supply Of Weapons Over Time
[Ignore the "effect" instead of "affect" error. That could have been the reporter not Feinstein. Instead concentrate on "the bill will protect hunters and sportsman".
Thank you Senator Feinstein, that line should go down in history with other memorably phrases such as the following:
- We are freeing men from the responsibilities of freedom.
- The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of a million is a statistic.
- If any citizen wants to possess arms, let him join the Party.
- All certificates for keeping weapons are therefore invalidated.
- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?
- "Arbeit macht frei" a German phrase meaning "work makes (you) free".
This quote should be used as evidence at her trial.—Joe]