Carrying makes you a sissy.
- If somebody bumps you walking down the street while you are carrying, you show extra restraint and let it go.
- If someone whistles at your girlfriend while you are carrying, you smile and shrug it off.
- If two guys are in a scuffle and you are tempted to jump in to break it up, you don’t.
- If somebody gets in your face about your inconsiderate parking, you use you best verbal judo to de-escalate the situation.
- If things do get real hot, you’ll find yourself yelling, “I don’t want any trouble.” so that all the bystanders and their cellphone cameras can hear.