RESOLVED, That the House of Representatives:
(1) Recognize allegations of substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, precanvassing and canvassing during the November 3, 2020, election.
(2) Disapprove of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the Constitution of the United States to regulate elections.
(3) Disapprove of and disagree with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020, election regarding presidential electors.
(4) Declare that the selection of presidential electors and other Statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute. 2020D13219 – 4 – 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 (5) Urge the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other Statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 general election.
(6) Urge the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.
Republican state lawmakers in Pennsylvania
November 30, 2020
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF PENNSYLVANIA HOUSE RESOLUTION No. 1094 Session of 2020 (also available here)
Introduced by DIAMOND, NELSON, SCHEMEL, ROTHMAN, RYAN, KEEFER, JONES, ROWE, PUSKARIC, GLEIM, COOK, DUSH, BOROWICZ, ZIMMERMAN, METCALFE, MALONEY, MOUL, ROAE, RAPP, COX, KAUFFMAN, DAVANZO, DOWLING, IRVIN, BERNSTINE, LEWIS, GREINER, WARNER, OWLETT, TOBASH, MACKENZIE, METZGAR, SANKEY, KNOWLES, WHEELAND, JOZWIAK, B. MILLER, RIGBY AND HICKERNELL
[Read the whole thing, less than five pages, and attempt to convince me that there should not be a bunch of people, including members of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, going to prison over the crap they pulled.
I was talking to a friend yesterday. And a friend of his lives in Pennsylvania and saw a lot of unethical, if not illegal, stuff. Among other things, there were people wheeling people that were total “vegetables” in on wheelchairs to vote. Their “helper” would get them through the voter ID stuff and then vote for them. They were also also places where people could vote and votes were being counted but were called something other than a “polling place”. And because they where a “polling place” there were no observers required.
I urged that this person report the activities to law enforcement. My friend said he would forward the suggestion to his friend.
We live in interesting times.—Joe]
Who are you going to do the report to law enforcement with?
The FBI? Hahahaha.
Local law enforcement (assuming the illegal acts were in a shithole city)? Hahahaha.
State law enforcement reporting to the corrupt and totalitarian Democrat governor? Hahahaha.
If Comrade Stalin knew what was going on here, HE”D do something about it. Here, Zek, buy pen, Ink, Paper, and postage from the Camp Staff and write him.
The PA declaration “urges” the enemies of civilization to pretty please play nice. Republicans are still toothless, but may be thinking about perhaps growing spines sometime in the future, if a real emergency shows up.
The soap box.
The ballot box.
The jury box.
The ammo box.
It’s obvious to anyone paying attention that we’ve completely exhausted the first two. In the next few days it will become clear if the third “box” will preserve the republic as described in the Constitution.
Only one box remains.
Someone once said something about a tree and liberty and tyrants and blood…
And when a long train of abuses and usurpation evincing the end of reducing them under absolute despotism…… (Or something like that.)
It’s our right, and indeed our duty to throw it off.
That’s right, we don’t have to live with the lies anymore.
We will have to run around in packs for a while. But that’s livable. Were Americans. No matter what’s left, we can “build back better”.
It is my assertion that they do not want;
1) any degree of trust in the election process in the United States;
2) any degree of trust in any level of government in the United States;
3) any trust in Republican Party national operations;
4) anything but corruption, bias and incompetence in the media (but it’s not incompetence, you must understand – It’s dedication to a mission).. Surely we can understand the difference. And then we could see that they merely want us to believe that it’s incompetence, for what is more effective than competent manipulation disguised as incompetence?
And they do want;
5) the labeling of approximately half of the American population as outcasts unworthy of any degree of consideration or respect.
And if I’m right, then they’re just doing their jobs, and doing them well. Also, if I’m right, then kudos are due to the Romish, leftists, Marxists in the world. They’re beating us again, psychologically, regardless of which way this election falls in the end (and for the most part there’s no kind of warfare beyond psychological warfare).
So what’s your problem? I’ll tell you the problem we all have. We’re still more than willing to see skill and competence, even brilliance, in the fighting of a war against the Republic (which is in truth a war against the formerly Protestant world), and declare that it is stupidity and incompetence, perhaps combined with a significant dose of corruption.
In other words; we as a people insist on failing, and failing utterly, to understand the nature of even the immediate tactical landscape. Much less are we capable of understanding the nature and scale of this total war. All that’s left, therefore, is for us to remain frustrated, angry and confused, with the frustration, anger and confusion increasing indefinitely until we are utter slaves in an utterly insane world. But we’ve seen this all before, haven’t we? Admit it; we have indeed seen it before, many times.
In summary, as has been said here by others; there’s nothing, at this stage in history, which should be confusing about a Marxist revolution. It’s just that we don’t understand, or are unwilling to understand, that this has been an on-going, generations-old, coordinated, Romish/Marxist revolution. When it’s complete, we will have no excuse whatsoever for having failed to address it for what it was. We truly cannot see the forest for the trees because we don’t want to see the forest. As a people we are psychologically incapable of responding in an appropriate, effective way, just as, for example, Bertrand Russell predicted some two or three generations ago in his thesis, The Importance of Science on Society.
Good point. The nation’s enemies, both secular and spiritual, thrive on our division. sowing doubt on the process is part of that, because then no matter who wins have the country thinks it was stolen.
But I think that is why Trump & Q are doing this the way they are. They are exposing the fraud so that even those who benefit will have to admit it, and most will be ashamed enough to not push it when Trump wins, and those who seek power at any and all costs will be exposed to the good moderates on both sides, and they can be dealt with.
Yes, spicy times are coming.
“AG Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome.”
Yes, he too understands which way the winds are blowing, as do countless other officials. We’ve been canceled and now live in a woke society.
And I might add, a society that still uses the oracles to read chicken guts to make decisions – only they call it data mining and science. Just this morning, there was a new study proclaiming that there were 10,000 excess COVID deaths because states let their eviction moratoriums expire.
And to add insult to injury where are our national elected leaders calling for this election to be overturned or anything else? Has the avalanche taken them too?
They think they are in (or will be in) a position that protects them from the ensuing carnage and chaos.
It hasn’t occurred to them yet that what Mike Vanderboegh called ‘Bosnian Rules of Engagement’ might come into play.