RESOLVED, That the House of Representatives:
(1) Recognize allegations of substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, precanvassing and canvassing during the November 3, 2020, election.
(2) Disapprove of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the Constitution of the United States to regulate elections.
(3) Disapprove of and disagree with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020, election regarding presidential electors.
(4) Declare that the selection of presidential electors and other Statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute. 2020D13219 – 4 – 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 (5) Urge the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other Statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 general election.
(6) Urge the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.
Republican state lawmakers in Pennsylvania
November 30, 2020
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF PENNSYLVANIA HOUSE RESOLUTION No. 1094 Session of 2020 (also available here)
Introduced by DIAMOND, NELSON, SCHEMEL, ROTHMAN, RYAN, KEEFER, JONES, ROWE, PUSKARIC, GLEIM, COOK, DUSH, BOROWICZ, ZIMMERMAN, METCALFE, MALONEY, MOUL, ROAE, RAPP, COX, KAUFFMAN, DAVANZO, DOWLING, IRVIN, BERNSTINE, LEWIS, GREINER, WARNER, OWLETT, TOBASH, MACKENZIE, METZGAR, SANKEY, KNOWLES, WHEELAND, JOZWIAK, B. MILLER, RIGBY AND HICKERNELL
[Read the whole thing, less than five pages, and attempt to convince me that there should not be a bunch of people, including members of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, going to prison over the crap they pulled.
I was talking to a friend yesterday. And a friend of his lives in Pennsylvania and saw a lot of unethical, if not illegal, stuff. Among other things, there were people wheeling people that were total “vegetables” in on wheelchairs to vote. Their “helper” would get them through the voter ID stuff and then vote for them. They were also also places where people could vote and votes were being counted but were called something other than a “polling place”. And because they where a “polling place” there were no observers required.
I urged that this person report the activities to law enforcement. My friend said he would forward the suggestion to his friend.
We live in interesting times.—Joe]