Credit cards have enabled many of America’s mass shootings in the last decade—and with Washington unwilling to act, they need to cut off the sales of weapons of war today.
Banks and credit card companies must:
1) Refuse to take part in the sale of assault weapons.
2) Stop processing transactions for gun sales online & at gun shows without background checks.
3) Stop doing business with gun & ammo manufacturers who produce or sell assault weapons
- AR-15s are not used by any military so credit cards should be fine.
- I guess I’ll have to save up cash for my tank.
- Credit cards have enabled mass shooters to drive to their unarmed victims. Are you going to demand credit cards not be used to purchase gasoline, tires, and oil?
- His ignorance/stupidity/lying is showing when he claims online sales and gun shows don’t require background checks.
- How is this different than making it against the law for a motel to rent a room to a married gay couple?
- I hope you enjoy your trial.
Note this was over a month ago and I haven’t heard anything about it lately. I wonder if he just moved on to confiscation when it didn’t get the traction he wanted.
His continued political career is asymptotically approaching zero unless he moves out of state or runs for city dog catcher. So all that really matters is that we record the evidence for his trial.—Joe]