A cybersecurity firm. Six car rental brands. A home security company. An Omaha bank. Companies are scrambling to cut ties with the National Rifle Association.
The list, so far, is composed of:
- First National Bank of Omaha
- Rental car companies Enterprise, Alamo, National, Hertz, Avis, and Budge
- Moving van lines Allied and North American
- Insurance companies MetLife and Chubb
- Anti-virus company Symantec
- Home security company SimpliSafe
- Wyndham Hotel Group
It seems to me they need to have a lesson in economics. There are a lot more gun owners who are members of, or are supportive of, the NRA than there are people who support the anti-gun agenda.