The New York Times posted some drivel about ways to be a “modern man”.
Numerous others have weighed in on this:
- Sarah Hoyt refers us to The Writer in Black
- The Writer in Black does the fisking
- Larry Correia calls the “modern man” a “modern pajama boy main-child”
- Ed Trigger calls the “modern man” an “insufferable, wimpy, pretentious pussy”
- James Lileks channels R. Lee Ermey and tell him to SUCK IT UP, MAGGOT
- Say Uncle simplifies and calls it the Endarkenment
I say a modern man is user of tools and has the right tool for the jobs he needs to do (see items 16 and 25).