In October at the Gun Blogger Rendezvous Say Uncle was telling a few of us about his efforts to stop smoking. The part I remember most went something like this, “After three days I’m at the point where I can either smoke a cigarette or choke my wife. So I go outside and smoke a cigarette.” The next day he also told us he wasn’t able to tell jokes but that is a different story which I didn’t believe either.
Yesterday Uncle had this to say:
- The Airing of Grievances: Politics
- The Airing of Grievances: TeeVee
- The Airing of Grievances: Knoxville
- The Airing of Grievances: Computers & Technology
- The Airing of Grievances: Bloggin’
- The Airing of Grievances: Miscellaneous
- The Airing of Grievances: The Second Amendment
After reading the details of his grievances it sounds to me like he hasn’t smoked a cigarette for a couple weeks. Has anyone checked on his wife recently?
I can feel his pain. I quite a while back and remember how hard it is. I had smoked since the age of 16 and stopped at 29. It is very hard trust me I wish I never started.