Interesting to know:
The only legitimate poll of NRA members ever done was a national scientific survey commissioned by NRA. It surveyed 1,000 randomly-selected NRA members across the country and found that NRA members are united on today’s issues.
- 92 percent oppose banning the sale of firearms between private citizens.
- 92 percent oppose background checks on the sale of firearms between private citizens.
- 89 percent oppose banning so-called “assault weapons.”
- 93 percent oppose gun registration.
- 91 percent SUPPORT laws to keep guns out of the hands of people with mental illnesses.
As usual, the anti-gun people are lying when they say NRA members support universal background checks and “assault weapon” bans.