I’ve said it before and here is someone else piling on:
Whether you are a male or a woman, sleeping in the buff offers both of you some pretty great health benefits.
The article goes on to explain each of the following points:
- It Can Boost Your Love Life
- Better Sleep Quality
- Burns More Calories
- It’s Easier and You Save Money
- You’ll Always Be Ready To Go
- It’s More Comfortable
- Benefits Of Skin on Skin Contact
- Better Skin
- Human Growth Hormone
- Temperature Regulation
- Benefits for Men
- Benefits for Women
Sounds good to me. In fact, I don’t have a problem with extending the nudity to any other time of the day. In general, I think clothes really only serve two purposes:
- To protect you from the elements
- To prevent your arrest (this can also be considered a special case of purpose 1).
I’d add a 3rd specific case: Some clothes help you recover from injury (I recently had to wear compression gear for an injury to encourage bloodflow).
Pants can be useful in a fight
You’ll always be ready to go is the #1 answer. Makes it hard to resist.