- Former California Assemblywoman Mary Hayashi (D) would have been best known around the state for being one the most notorious anti-gun politicians in the state.
She’s instead best known for #WearOrange.
“Mug Shot Mary” was charged in 2011 for felony grade theft for shoplifting almost $2,500 worth of merchandise from a Neiman Marcus store.
- Convicted criminal and anti-gun Rep. Chaka Fattah (D–PA) is the just the latest in the parade of disgraced anti-gun legislators who’ve been evicted out of office for getting caught acting as if the laws don’t apply to them.
Fattah was found guilty on all of the 23 charges the feds laid against him, including racketeering, money laundering, and fraud.
The Pennsylvania lawmaker has had a rich and thorough history of attacking the Second Amendment. Fattah was named by Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D–CA) as vice-chair of a gun violence task force due to his record as a supporter of the “assault weapons” ban and “high-capacity” magazine ban. Fattah has also called for expanding background checks on all gun sales. This record has earned him F’s from numerous gun rights organizations.
Now, he’s been sentenced to 10 years in prison. Fattah will begin his prison term Jan. 25, 2017.
- After two agonizing months, the ex-wife of gun grabbing Democratic Assemblyman Roger Hernández finally received her restraining order against the alleged domestic abuser from Los Angeles County.
Hernández’s ex-wife earned the restraining order after she came forward in April with her husband’s history of domestic violence. The judge granted the order after finding testimony credible of instances of Hernández using a belt, broom, and knife to threaten or attack his ex-wife.
There’s a higher chance that the anti-gun Hernández will #wearorange in prison in the near future instead of winning a Congressional seat as an alleged domestic abuser.
- Fairfax City (VA) Mayor R. Scott Silverthorne has everything a gun grabber could ask for. He’s a mayor of a prominent Washington, D.C. suburb, a supporter of Hillary Clinton, and her anti-gun agenda.
Now, he’s headed to likely prison after getting caught in a police sting for dealing meth via arranging casual sexual encounters between men.
- Pennsylvania’s anti-gun former Attorney General, Kathleen Kane, has finally been sentenced for the felony perjury charges she has been fighting.
Kane had been charged for leaking grand jury records and then lying about it. The judge in the case sentenced her to 10-23 months in prison.
Kane originally was elected to her office with the help of Michael Bloomberg, who spent over half a million dollars on her race. One of her campaign promises was to tighten restrictions on concealed carry reciprocity in Pennsylvania.
- Former Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca, once a towering, respected figure in policing, was sentenced Friday to three years in federal prison for his role in a scheme to obstruct an FBI investigation of abuses in county jails, marking an end to a corruption scandal that has roiled the Sheriff’s Department for several years.
The anti-gun former sheriff is now #WearingOrange!
FPC will be adding more on their Facebook page throughout the day. I’ll probably update the list here over the weekend sometime.