We had another cancellation for Boomershoot 2010 yesterday.
I sent email to all the existing entries informing them they could swap their current position for the one opening up.
On Tuesday at 6:00 PM PST I will make the empty position available for the first person to sign up at http://entry.boomershoot.org/.
I don’t know for certain which position will be open. The canceled position was #32 but if someone wants to swap that could change.
Some hints on signing up:
- Sometime several minutes before 6:00 PM on Tuesday go to the web page and put in your name, phone number and other entry details.
- Click on the button labeled “Update Price”-this sets the cookies in your browser so you don’t have to reenter that information when you come back to the page or refresh it.
- A 6:00 PM go to the page and find the available position (I’ll send out another email when I know for certain).
- Refresh the page repeatedly until the position button labeled “Position 32” or some such thing is not grayed out.
- Hit that button as soon as you can.
Last time I did this the first position to open up was snatched in 32 seconds. I don’t expect it will take much, if any, longer this time.
I hope it doesn’t reduce the attraction of Boomershoot but it was the lesbian couple that canceled due to one of them starting a new job and being unable to take time off so soon.
Update: Yes, I was trying to make a joke about the lesiban couple.
Also, position 32 has been take but position 74 is now available for swap.
And how does telling us the sex of the couple have any bearing on this? I didn’t think you where big on labels. tsk tsk.
I would love to go, just don’t know how I would get it past the wife.
Also taking you to task on the label is more in jest mode than serious. Personally, I’ve never met a stranger.
It might be time to implement a wait list Joe! FIFO queue.