We had another cancellation for Boomershoot 2010 yesterday.
I sent email to all the existing entries informing them they could swap their current position for the one opening up.
On Tuesday at 6:00 PM PST I will make the empty position available for the first person to sign up at http://entry.boomershoot.org/.
I don’t know for certain which position will be open. The canceled position was #32 but if someone wants to swap that could change.
Some hints on signing up:
- Sometime several minutes before 6:00 PM on Tuesday go to the web page and put in your name, phone number and other entry details.
- Click on the button labeled “Update Price”-this sets the cookies in your browser so you don’t have to reenter that information when you come back to the page or refresh it.
- A 6:00 PM go to the page and find the available position (I’ll send out another email when I know for certain).
- Refresh the page repeatedly until the position button labeled “Position 32” or some such thing is not grayed out.
- Hit that button as soon as you can.
Last time I did this the first position to open up was snatched in 32 seconds. I don’t expect it will take much, if any, longer this time.
I hope it doesn’t reduce the attraction of Boomershoot but it was the lesbian couple that canceled due to one of them starting a new job and being unable to take time off so soon.
Update: Yes, I was trying to make a joke about the lesiban couple.
Also, position 32 has been take but position 74 is now available for swap.