I’m trying to come up with a slogan for the Boomershoot 2011 t-shirts, hats, etc..
My current list of possibilities are:
- A wholesome alternative to a practical day at work.
- Famous potatoes explosives
- Freedom smells like gunpowder
- Get a big BANG for your buck.
- Good marksmanship has EXPLOSIVE rewards!
- Guns, Explosives, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Life, liberty, and the pursuit of kaboom.
- Peace Through Superior Marksmanship [I think I would change this to “Freedom Through Superior Marksmanship”—Joe]
- Prometheus suffered so you could do stuff like this. Don’t be ungrateful.
- Too early to shoot the bastards but not too soon to practice.
- The smell of cordite. The sound of thunder.
- This is my target. There are many like it. But this one explodes! [based on the Rifleman’s Creed]
- Turning money into smoke, heat, and NOISE!
I’m open to suggestions and voting in the comments. If someone suggests one that I really like and end up using I’ll send them a free Boomershoot 2011 t-shirt, hat, or (or even thong) with the winning slogan on it.