I finally updated numbers of the referrals from the various bloggers. My ISP had some problems for a while and I didn’t have any log files for several weeks. That has been corrected. I also changed the target size information. I may change the target number (up, not down). I need to run some numbers first. But my guess is I need more targets now. The new targets are four and six inch squares instead of four and six inch circles. The rectangles will be easier to hit. The largest target is now a 7 3/8 x 7 3/8 rectangle compared to the old 8 inch circle. So that will be just slightly larger.
I also updated the general information page on what to bring. The biggest change there is I removed “tarp” from the options to shoot off of. Shooting off a slick tarp on the built up shooting positions can be “challenging”. A non-skid shooting mat is preferable.
My family, from the farm, showed up for Barb’s birthday party yesterday and I found out there have been several grass and brush fires in the neighborhood recently. Most years there would still be snow on the ground. But this year they are having fire problems in mid March! I probably will have to take special precautions to reduce the chances of fire this year. Unless of course it snows on us–which has happened.