I am strangely okay with the city of San Francisco designating me a terrorist. If San Francisco liked me I would be wondering where I had gone wrong in life.
September 4, 2019
Controversial Gun Politics Opinion Time
[There is more than a little truth for all of us in that statement.
In related news:
- NRA is suing after San Francisco labels it a terror group (CNN)
- NRA Sues San Francisco After Lawmakers Declare It A Terrorist Organization (NPR)
- NRA sues San Francisco after leaders brand it a ‘terrorist’ outfit (Washington Examiner)
- NRA sues San Francisco over ‘domestic terrorist organization’ declaration (Fox News)
- NRA sues San Francisco over city declaring it a domestic terrorist organization (The Hill)
I would like to think that San Francisco inadvertently volunteered to bail the NRA out of its poor financial situation.—Joe]