Seattle voters overwhelmingly supported I-594, but refuse to recognize that it hasn’t worked, nor will they admit it will continue not working.
April 26, 2017
‘Shoplift Shooting’ in Seattle Reveals Liberal Mindset
[But, of course, it depends upon your definition of “work”.
- It creates a backdoor registration of gun owners who wish to follow the law.
- It significantly increases the time and expense of gun ownership.
- It increases the demonization of gun ownership.
- It drives a wedge between gun owners and the police.
- It creates a legal beachhead which degrades a specific enumerated right into a privilege reluctantly granted by the government.
It fails to reduce violent crime. But Seattle voters are overwhelmingly Democrats and one should not expect them to have any interest in placing restrictions upon their constituents.—Joe]