This needs to be enforced and standard on all guns. Not only does it make sure we don’t have unintentional shootings with children, but also completely eliminates gun resales. Standardizing this technology and reinforcing background checks is part of the way to cure American’s gun problem.
Comment on this video:
[The stupid is strong with this one. Every single thing he said is wrong.
- As long as there exist functional guns and children it will be possible and probable there will be unintentional shootings with children involved.
- How can it possibly eliminate gun resale any more than it would original sales? Apparently he is of the belief there is some sort of pairing between the original owner and the gun such that the bond can never be broken.
- It appears he equates “standardization” with mandating. These are two completely different things.
- I have no idea what he means by “reinforcing background checks”. I know how to reinforce a physical structure or even an argument or theory.
- His last statement assumes facts not in evidence as well as being nonsensical. He must first demonstrate American has a “gun problem” then he must articulate the problem in a manner in which there exists the possibility of multiple solutions.
But what do you expect from an anti-gun person? Ignorance and stupidity is their currency.—Joe]