The only thing a gun is good for is killing. That is it’s only purpose, and nobody needs a gun for anything other than killing.The NRA seems to be full of a bunch of morons who just want to kill things, instead of doing something constructive.
January 19, 2013
[Their ignorance is astounding.
- I've fired about 100,000 rounds through my guns and only killed two deer (one shot for one and two for the other) and a rattlesnake (two shots). Does that mean that my guns have only worked 0.005% of the time?
- The police carry guns so they can kill people?
- The police, and others who carry guns for self-defense do so to protect innocent life. They shoot to stop the attack. Not with the express intent to kill someone or something.
- It's a Bill of Rights. Not a Bill of Needs.
- Nearly all the NRA members, staff, and people on the Board of Directors that I know have college degrees. They are not morons.
- The NRA teaches gun safety, self protection, hunting, sport shooting, and protects civil rights. Those aren't constructive?