I am sick and tired of you pussygunboys crying about your gunpowder and calling everyone names. You can now carry your precious guns anywhere, and there has been NO ATTEMPTS to restrict gun ownership in over 50 years. Just go to your KKK meetings and shutthehellup.
lonewolfwisconsin must be from an alternate universe where the NRA aligned themselves with the KKK instead of the blacks defending themselves from the KKK. In that alternate universe none of the following gun restrictions and bans succeeded or thousands attempts occurred:
- 1968: Gun Control Act
- 1976: Washington D.C. bans handguns and all other firearms must be rendered inoperable.
- 1981: Morton Grove Illinois bans the sale, transportation, and ownership of handguns.
- 1982: Chicago bans new registration of handguns.
- 1982: Evanston, Illinois bans handguns.
- 1984: Oak Park Illinois bans handguns.
- 1986: Sales of new machine guns banned nationwide.
- 1989: Highland Park Illinois bans handguns.
- 1989: California bans “assault weapons”.
- 1991: New Jersey bans “assault weapons”.
- 1991: New York City bans “assault weapons” and gun registration lists were used by police to go door-to-door to confiscate them.
- 1992: Chicago bans “assault weapons”.
- 1993: Connecticut bans “assault weapons”.
- 1993: Brady Act.
- 1994: Sales of new “Assault weapons” and magazines holding more than 10 rounds are banned nationwide.
- 2000: New York state bans “assault weapons”.
- 2004: Massachusetts (Mitt Romney, as governor, signed the bill into law) bans “assault weapons”.
- 2005: New Orleans sends the police and the National Guard door to door to confiscate all firearms in the wake of hurricane Katrina.
Either this is convincing proof that alternate universes exist or lonewolfwisconsin has crap for brains.
I’m going with crap for brains unless lonewolfwisconsin can demonstrate they are a disoriented time traveler from sometime prior to about 1865 (I know there have been periodic gun control attempts since at least the end of the Civil War).—Joe]