As you should already know:
- ATF agents raid Gilbert gun shop (I “love” this line, “ATF officials seize rifles and artillery in Gilberta”)
- Gilbert gun dealer raided by federal agents
- Gilbert firearms business raided by ATF over suspected violations
- CavArms raided by the ATFE
- Cavalry Arms Update
- The BATFU Horse and Pony Show
- Cavalry Arms Update: “Seize Everything”
- Cavalry Arms raided by the Feds
- ATF RAIDS ANOTHER FIREARMS MFG – CAVALRY ARMS.
- Cavalry Arms Raided by ATF
- ATF raids Firearms Manufacturer…for suspicions of fraud and money laundering
- Cavalry Arms raided by ATF today
The ATF Special Agent doing the talking in this video about Cavalry Arms is no stranger:
I’ve blogged about him before.
His cell phone number and email, as of last month, are 602-859-6317 and Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some other times he has appeared in the news and what he said:
- “Operation Tarnished Eagle” Thwarts Plot to Overthrow the Government of Laos (June 4, 2007)
- Gun smuggling increases (December 28, 2007)
- ATF agents find large firearms cache in Phoenix — some ‘weapons of war’ (December 27, 2007)
- ATF: Stolen explosives found with firearms, chop-shop (December 24, 2005)
- Feds probe attempt to buy ammonium nitrate (January 5, 2005)
”These are, quite frankly, weapons of war,” ATF special agent Tom Mangan said as he picked up an assault rifle and examined it. “These are military-type weapons. This is firepower you would expect to see on the battlegrounds of Iraq and Afghanistan.”
Agents said Thursday they found the 42 weapons in a storage locker about 10 days ago. The guns were worth $250,000 in all: Belgian-made ”FN” handguns, semiautomatic AK-47 rifles and other pistols. They also found four olive boxes loaded with .50-caliber bullets – ammunition that’s big enough to take out an airplane.
”The type of firepower you’re seeing here is on the increase,” he said. ”You’re seeing sophisticated weapons, military weapons, assault-type weapons, assault pistols, very expensive pistols. This level of fire power gives criminals options they haven’t had before.”
Put him on your list of people to be charged with violation of 18 USC 242.