[For my kids in school.]
10. You can usually find someone to do it with.
9. If you get tired, you can stop, save your place, and pick up where you left off.
8. You can finish early without feelings of guilt or shame.
7. When you open a book, you don’t have to worry about who else has opened it.
6. A little coffee and you can do it all night.
5. If you don’t finish a chapter, you won’t gain a reputation as a “book teaser”.
4. You can do it, eat and watch TV all at the same time.
3. You don’t get embarassed if your parents interrupt you in the middle.
2. You don’t have to put your beer down to do it.
and the number one reason is …..
1. If you aren’t sure what you’re doing, you can always ask your roommate for help!