Enabling an old geocache

One of the first geocaches in the Moscow (Idaho) area was this one which I placed March 11, 2001.  A fire on September 8, 2001 destroyed it.  I replaced it on April 4, 2002.  Then the location went under new managment and no trespassing signs were put up (unrelated to geocaching).  Barb and I moved it a few months ago but I just now got around to getting good coordinates, a picture, and reactivating it.  It used to be called “Stumpy” but I renamed it “Rocky” in the new location.  Here are current pictures of the cache:


In the ammo can under the rock.


“Rocky” from a few feet away.